Northland Seed and Supplies offers a range of services to make sure you are well catered for.
We have reps who travel around Northland to help clients with their pasture systems and crop management. We work with clients to formulate establishment plans, complete with supplying the products required, monitoring crops, and assisting with organising contractors.
Seed cultivars are mixed on site to meet the specific requirements on each property. For example, moist fertile flats and hard dry hillsides require different mixes.
NORTHTREAT Seed Treatment
Northland Seed and Supplies has an onsite seed treatment facility which enables us to provide a top-quality Northland specific seed treatment. Our seed treatment, NORTHTREAT, includes products which will provide protection against pests and diseases, improving plant establishment.
- Seed should be stored in cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight.
- To ensure see is in the best possible condition, it should be sown in the season of purchase
- Seed treatment may be harmful to birds and not for human or animal consumption.
- Do not graze treated cereals, forage brassicas, maize, sweetcorn or pasture within 42 days of planting.
- PPE (gloves and a dust mask) must be worn while handling seed and hands and exposed skin should be washed before meals and after work.
- Since the use of this product is beyond the supplier’s control, it is a condition of sale that the user accepts responsibility for the use or misuse of this product.
Northtreat contains pesticides which are pursuant to the AVCM Act 1997.
Custom silage covers
Silage covers are available in a variety of widths and are cut to whatever length is required.
Our range of pasture seeds includes ryegrasses, clovers, cocksfoot, fescue, plantain, chicory and others.
Our crop range includes maize, brassicas, turnips, fodder beet, millet, legume crops and cereals.
Contact Us for more information.